Sunday, March 26, 2017


Science - My God

I weep to see
what you have done
With all the time you could have had fun

I weep to see my past, my future
For all that there is to come

For all the minds that have gone
For all the justice you have done

Is this the world the Lord has wrought
the One for which we fought

I am tired of this misery
For all the things my mind sees

I close my eyes and time does fly
I see before me not the empty sky

Why don't i trust the vast expanse ahead of me
Why do I believe in your fallacy,in destiny

Why do I want to believe in more
In things which everyone seem to do
So that I can talk with you
Without seeing the blood that stains your back
Of the people that went by to see you rise
Of the people you sent to paradise

I don't trust your God no more
I trust what I can feel is pure
What I can touch and feel is sure
I just have to close my eyes and feel it there
My God is present everywhere and it is not the same as yours

No comments: